Apparently the State Department is looking at changing the application information requirements for a US Passport.
If you plan to apply for a passport and you don’t have rock-solid proof of citizenship, you might soon be asked to fill out an insanely detailed passport application, form DS-5513, by the State Department before you can receive your papers.
Among the information that will be required to obtain your passport is the following:
- Birthplace and dates for parents, siblings, and spouse.
- Mothers address the year prior, year of, and year after your birth.
- Name of the natal doctor and dates of her appointments.
- Names of those who attended your birth.
- Addresses of all places in and out of the US you have lived since birth.
- Your entire employment history, with supervisors and contact information
- All the schools you attended with addresses and dates.
I could probably write up a nice spiel on how this rectal exam is pointless and only serves to harass honest citizens, instead I’m just going to point out the irony.
Mr. Obama, can you please provide the above documentation considering your proof of citizenship has been deemed questionable.
- Some are not fully sure of your moms location before, during and after your birth.
- No one knows the name of the doctor present at your birth, the certificate of live birth doesn’t contain the signature of the attending physician as a birth certificate does.
- Some are not sure which hospital in Hawaii saw your birth.
- Can you provide your entire employment history?
- Your school records are sealed.
If you are going to require it of any citizen, it shall be required of ALL public servants. Just because they may only require this of some citizens doesn’t exempt them from having to do it themselves. To require it of one, they should have to be willing to go through it themselves.