Princess or not. Learning to fight is essential!
King Fergus – Brave
[The wife and I went to see Brave last night. Fergus and I would get along quite well. I was glad to see Disney break the traditional mold for their princesses. The line above combined with the following absolutely made me fall in love with this movie:
But I thought princesses shouldn’t have weapons? – Princess Mérida
Which in context was down right awesome and hilarious! But you’ll have to go see it. It’s definitely worth it, you’re either laughing, going “look at them, they’re so cute”, or going where did that damn dust come from.
Seriously I don’t know what some of these critics are smoking. My suspicion is they prefer pop culture for their girls instead of geek culture… and if you don’t know what I’m talking about, let me educate you in graphical form.
Yeah, that about sums it up. –B]
- Quote of the Day - The Redneck Engineer(06/27/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - A Girl and Her Gun (2/4/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - God, Gals, Guns, Grub (4/2/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day–Scholling(5/21/2013) ( )
- Busy Day, pardon the light posting ( )
- On Lists... (Alt Title: In which I make some people hate me...) ( )