I’m playing around under the hood. I’ve got things hooked up so there a new Facebook page. The blog will be pushing updates there.
For some reason though some odd stuff started happening within the past couple of days and scheduled posts aren’t posting. I’ve tried the few things I can find recommended online but I’m not sure exactly what’s going on. I found a plugin that causes the post to go up correctly, but the last post didn’t get pushed to “The Facebooks”.
So I’m going to be beating on things with a wrench for a bit trying to figure out what’s going on. If something seems odd for the next bit, it’s just me trying to figure out how to fix whatever’s broke. So here’s a random picture!