I figured I should add this to provide solid clarification to anyone that may think otherwise.
The views and opinions expressed within this site are entirely the opinion and view of Barron Barnett or Janelle Barnett and no one else. These statements in no way reflect the views of my employer, or those around me. To ensure this, at no time will any employer, past or present ever be stated directly on this site.
All quoted content is copyrighted and owned by the original creator. If your work has been quoted and you would like it removed, please contact me.
While many may disagree with our views, the bottom line is that we both strongly believe in the individual freedoms and the idea of personal responsibility that this country was founded upon.
- This is our blog and we do this purely for our own entertainment. While yes we do have a single ad on the right hand side, that is purely in the hope that eventually we can subsidize the cost of running this blog. I do not expect this to make me any money, as such we reserve the right to delete any comments for any reason. Odds are we wont, but if you’re acting like a troll, pestering people, or being down right unfriendly, we are more than happy to swing the axe.
- Nothing posted on this blog should be construed as legal advice. If you have legal problems seek out a lawyer specializing in the area of your problem. (Duh)
- Email addresses are required for comment submission but will not be sold or distributed in anyway. We don’t like SPAM any more than you do. (Believe me, it is delivered straight to my phone).
- We make no assurances to the accuracy or completeness of information provided. While we both exercise due diligence as often as possible, sometimes things are missed. As my dad always said, “challenge everything”. Which is why my teachers HATED me. If you see something in error, please comment and link to information so I may correct the error.
- We are in no way liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from the information displayed or used.
- From time to time old articles may be updated, change history may or may not be provided.
- Anything you send me through the contact form or email may be posted for posterity.
- If you feel that someone has been included in the State Sponsored Criminal Count wrongly, please provide documented evidence clearing them of the wrong doing they are accused of. If you don’t like that your actions placed you on the list the solution is simple, stop doing it. The last thing you want to do is end up on it twice.
Barron Barnett/(The Minuteman Blog) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.