- 9 Times with the taser.
- The victim stated that they were killing him.
- They proceeded to beat him. Including hits to the head and neck. Which are ruled as lethal force.
- 54 contusions.
- No injuries to officers, not even a bruise or scratch.
- His only crime was having an open container in public.
- The state claimed he died from cardiac arrest cause by an “unrecognized” medical condition.
- Independent autopsy stated a broken neck.
It was the day he was going to be released. They claim he was violently resisting, yet all he was doing was passive, further proven by the fact that no injuries occurred to their officers. The county and independent autopsies were grossly different. Which makes sense considering all parties involved work for the same master.
My heart goes out to this man’s father.
State Sponsored Criminal Count #20
Because lethal force is always justified against an unarmed individual locked up in confinement; whose only crime was having an open container and a mental condition.
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.
Minuteman, thought you might want to look into this one.
Admittedly, it happened a long time ago, but you would hope that once these happened, things would change. Not so.
I actually knew Scott Norberg fairly well back in the early 1980’s before his drinking and drug problems.
Great kid back then, incredible athlete.