Gun control pushers have even less shame than typical rapists. A repulsed rapist doesn’t start whining: “OK, so I can’t rape you now, but how about just dropping your pants? I won’t penetrate you now, but you can’t refuse a reasonable compromise! How about just an inch, no more than two, honest.” Taking away defenses and property of innocent people is a molestation and should be treated as such.
December 30, 2012
[I have heard of no better analogy than the one Oleg gives there. –B]
Barron is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
He has a BS in electrical engineering from Washington State University. Immediately after college he went into work on embedded software and hardware for use in critical infrastructure. This included cryptographic communications equipment as well as command and control devices that were using that communications equipment. Since then he’s worked on just about everything ranging from toys, phones, other critical infrastructure, and even desktop applications. Doing everything from hardware system design, to software architecture, to actually writing software that makes your athletic band do its thing.
- Quote of the Day - The Redneck Engineer(06/27/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - A Girl and Her Gun (9/19/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - Marcus Luttrell (2/10/2013) ( )
- Quote of the Day - Braden Lynch (12/16/2015) ( )
- Why Would You Ever Need a Magazine With More Than 10 Rounds ( )
- Quote of the Day - The Learned Sergeant (1/6/2016) ( )