Gun control pushers have even less shame than typical rapists. A repulsed rapist doesn’t start whining: “OK, so I can’t rape you now, but how about just dropping your pants? I won’t penetrate you now, but you can’t refuse a reasonable compromise! How about just an inch, no more than two, honest.” Taking away defenses and property of innocent people is a molestation and should be treated as such.
December 30, 2012
[I have heard of no better analogy than the one Oleg gives there. –B]
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.
- Quote of the Day - The Redneck Engineer(06/27/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - A Girl and Her Gun (9/19/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - Marcus Luttrell (2/10/2013) ( )
- Quote of the Day - Braden Lynch (12/16/2015) ( )
- Why Would You Ever Need a Magazine With More Than 10 Rounds ( )
- Quote of the Day - Andrew (2/27/2013) ( )