“Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good.”
— Thomas Sowell, Is Reality Optional?, 1993
It seems to me that there’s been a push to believe that theory, which often sounds good, always works, and disregard the fact that theory is created in “a perfect world.” Case in point, many feel safer in gun free zones, I on the other hand feel defenseless because it only affects the law abiding. -B
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.
- Quote of the Day - Munchkin Wrangler (07/19/2012) ( )
- Quote of the Day - Mike Rowe (12/15/2015) ( )
- Since when is it our job to take care of everyone else? ( )
- I Encountered A Member of Occupy Last Week ( )
- Darwin Needs No Further Restraint ( )
- Quote of the Day - God, Gals, Guns, Grub (4/2/2012) (RANDOM)