Well crap cracker sandwiches.
Rauðbjorn so kindly consigned me to tell you things you probably don’t know about me. The rules of the game are simple. I tell you folks seven things you probably don’t know about me
, and then I pick fifteen of you to do the same.
- I am named after my dad’s brother-in-law.
- I didn’t get my drivers license until just after I turned 19. My parents said no license until I got my Eagle Scout, I didn’t get that until 1 month before my 18th birthday. At that point I was so wrapped up with getting into college I didn’t really worry about it and had no real need. Dating the later to be wife changed that.
- I actually met the wife freshman year of high school. I was constantly wired on Jolt and she thought I was crazy. She realized I’m not a mean cold hearted son of a bitch or crazy for that matter and became one of those who would beg to differ.
- My dad passed away from pancreatic cancer when I was 19. I often think it lucky that I didn’t end up going to Rice since it kept me closer to home.
- I was afraid of loud noises when I was little. Now I play with guns and explosives.
- I was born prematurely by 6 and a half weeks weighing in at 4lbs 3oz. My parents both considered me an amazing gift since I shouldn’t even exist. There were numerous issues the encountered, but my mom got lucky when she got a new doctor. So at 39, she was able to have me.
- I was married in the zoo. During the vows the monkeys and wolves were yelling and howling. It was handy because I had my own tiger pit at the reception.
Update: It seems that Phil want’s a crack. He’s stylish.
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.