Tam started it, then Uncle chimed in, so here’s my list off my Xen X-Fi. I don’t believe in spending buku bucks on a piece of shit status symbol when I get get more for cheaper.
- Disturbed – I’m Alive
- Limp Bizkit – Almost Over
- Disturbed – Indestructible
- Hellyeach – Alcohaulin’ Ass
- Nonpoint – Bullet With a Name
- Buckcherry – Crazy Bitch
- Disturbed – God of the Mind
- Nonpoint – In the Air Tonight
- Nonpoint – Alive and Kicking
- Airbourne – Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
- Limp Bizkit – Build A Bridge
- Limp Bizkit – Red Light Green Light
- Skillet – Monster
- Sick Puppies – You’re Going Down
- Drowning Pool – Bodies
- Metallica – Don’t Tread on Me
- George Strait – I Saw God Today
- Breaking Benjamin – I Will Not Bow
- Brad Paisley – Then
- Hollywood Undead – Undead
So there’s the top 20. You’ll notice the country starting to creep in there towards the end. Most of that list is there because it can be heard over the tools in the shop, heard over the engine in the boat, and provides a mood to set me in a groove. Rarely do I listen to country while in the shop, for some reason I can’t just focus while listening to country. Surprisingly though there’s no techno in there, I did expect to see Crystal Method – Name of the Game, at least. I’ve got a bunch of Paul Oakenfold on here, most of them weigh in at an hour or longer, so the play count probably isn’t that high on them just because they won’t repeat as often. Those I prefer for coding for the same reason as above, it just puts me in a groove.
Come to think of it though, I haven’t reset the statistics counter for a long time. There’s probably some newer stuff that has to overcome the existing play counts. Maybe it’s time to flush the counter I haven’t done it in at least 3 years. See what my new popular list looks like after a month.
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.