A scout is trustworthy, so I guess I must be. Someone else agrees too!
So It’s a meme!
The rules are : “I will write down five things that indicate to me that a gun owner or shooter maybe is an honest one. Then I will tag five other gun owners who are also bloggers and I hope will participate.”
Ok, I will weigh in, some of the people I link may or may not continue but they’re being listed because they’re worth listening to.
- If they don’t know the answer to a question they will say so and go find out the answer not just for you but themselves as well.
- If something was lucky, they’ll even say so while laughing about it. We all know that often luck as a lot to do with it. I think luck played a huge factor two weeks ago, but I also tried to understand what was going on.
- Seeks knowledge of those who’ve been doing this longer and doesn’t just dismiss comments. Adam and Joe have both given me comments during the matches. When they talk, I shut the hell up and listen.
- Doesn’t interrupt others to chime in with their opinion or just talk for the sake of talking. When they start talking you have an urge to just be quite and listen to what they have to say.
- They aren’t out to prove anything to anyone but themselves. When you’re only goal is improving yourself you have a very unique even perspective.
So who matches that bill:
First up is Joe at The View From North Central Idaho. He matches all of those point above and even more.
Second is Linoge at Walls of the City.
Fourth is Law Dog at The Law Dog Files.
Fifth is Kevin Baker from The Smallest Minority.
If you’re listed and want to participate, awesome, if not no worries. I will say that if those above aren’t in your regular reading, they probably should be.
TMM is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
Many know his private name and information however due to the current political climate, many are distancing themselves due to the abandonment of Due Process.