- 9 Times with the taser.
- The victim stated that they were killing him.
- They proceeded to beat him. Including hits to the head and neck. Which are ruled as lethal force.
- 54 contusions.
- No injuries to officers, not even a bruise or scratch.
- His only crime was having an open container in public.
- The state claimed he died from cardiac arrest cause by an “unrecognized” medical condition.
- Independent autopsy stated a broken neck.
It was the day he was going to be released. They claim he was violently resisting, yet all he was doing was passive, further proven by the fact that no injuries occurred to their officers. The county and independent autopsies were grossly different. Which makes sense considering all parties involved work for the same master.
My heart goes out to this man’s father.
State Sponsored Criminal Count #20
Because lethal force is always justified against an unarmed individual locked up in confinement; whose only crime was having an open container and a mental condition.
Barron is the owner, editor, and principal author at The Minuteman, a competitive shooter, and staff member for Boomershoot. Even in his free time he’s merging his love and knowledge of computers and technology with his love of firearms.
He has a BS in electrical engineering from Washington State University. Immediately after college he went into work on embedded software and hardware for use in critical infrastructure. This included cryptographic communications equipment as well as command and control devices that were using that communications equipment. Since then he’s worked on just about everything ranging from toys, phones, other critical infrastructure, and even desktop applications. Doing everything from hardware system design, to software architecture, to actually writing software that makes your athletic band do its thing.