Well crap cracker sandwiches.
Rauðbjorn so kindly consigned me to tell you things you probably don’t know about me. The rules of the game are simple. I tell you folks seven things you probably don’t know about me
, and then I pick fifteen of you to do the same.
- I am named after my dad’s brother-in-law.
- I didn’t get my drivers license until just after I turned 19. My parents said no license until I got my Eagle Scout, I didn’t get that until 1 month before my 18th birthday. At that point I was so wrapped up with getting into college I didn’t really worry about it and had no real need. Dating the later to be wife changed that.
- I actually met the wife freshman year of high school. I was constantly wired on Jolt and she thought I was crazy. She realized I’m not a mean cold hearted son of a bitch or crazy for that matter and became one of those who would beg to differ.
- My dad passed away from pancreatic cancer when I was 19. I often think it lucky that I didn’t end up going to Rice since it kept me closer to home.
- I was afraid of loud noises when I was little. Now I play with guns and explosives.
- I was born prematurely by 6 and a half weeks weighing in at 4lbs 3oz. My parents both considered me an amazing gift since I shouldn’t even exist. There were numerous issues the encountered, but my mom got lucky when she got a new doctor. So at 39, she was able to have me.
- I was married in the zoo. During the vows the monkeys and wolves were yelling and howling. It was handy because I had my own tiger pit at the reception.
Update: It seems that Phil want’s a crack. He’s stylish.